Monday, October 26, 2009

Baby Hamm is definitely growing!!

I work at a doctor's office and wear scubs every day. It's hard to really see how big I've gotten when I'm wearing those. But I have showed a few people at work my growing belly and almost everyone I've shown it to have been kinda surprised at how much I was already showing. I was 12 weeks yesterday and took some pictures. What do you think? Am I really bigger than most women at 12 weeks?



I'm still wearing my pre-pregnancy jeans, even though they are beginning to become greatly uncomfortable. And shopping for maternity clothes this past weekend was a bust. I ended up buying one sweater that's not even maternity. Overall, I have felt really good. This past weekend I had a horrible headache all weekend and it just kept getting worse, but now it has eased up, which is a blessing.




The baby is now roughly 2 inches long, which was very surprsing because I just knew he would be bigger than that. So you mean my stomach is that big with only a 2 inch baby in there?!?! :) That's ok, as long as he's growing healthy, I don't care how big I get. Our next check up is Friday and I can't wait!! Seemed like this one came a little quicker than the first one. I'm so excited to get an update on our little baby!!

No comments:

Post a Comment