Friday, September 10, 2010

I'm one lucky girl!

I often look at my son in disbelief.  Sometimes it's just hard to believe that I carried him for 9 months and now he's here.  It's amazing and probably something only mothers would understand.  Throughout those 9 months I wondered what he would look like and who he would take after- now I don't have to wonder anymore.  He's, without a doubt, the most beautiful baby I have ever seen and he just keeps getting cuter and cuter.  I also look at him and know that one day he will be an adult, able to support himself and make his own decisions.  That also amazes me.  At his 8 week ultrasound, he looked like a lima bean and now he has 10 fingers and toes, 2 beautiful blue eyes, 2 cute little chubby legs and arm rolls to die for.  And in no time I'm sure, he'll be writing, reading, driving, working- I'm amazed.  Bennett, I want nothing more for you to have pure joy for life, unendless happiness with yourself and complete love for God.  Just know your parents love you more than words could express.  I look forward to watching you grow and learn.  I can only hope that you have fun along the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment