Saturday, May 14, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

So hard to believe that I just celebrated my 2nd Mother's Day!!  I remember last year how special it was because Bennett was just 3 weeks old.  This year we just celebrated with family.  Jason's parents came down after church and we cooked lunch and then went and got ice cream at my favorite ice cream shop, Marble Slab.  My favorite is vanilla with 2 scoops of heath!!  :)  Then Bennett took a nice afternoon nap before we had to go to my mom's for dinner.  For Mother's Day I got a nice wind chime- every time I hear it chime I think of what a great Mother's Day gift that was!  I will cherish that forever!!  And I also got a new storm door for the front door- I can see Bennett now with his face pressed against the glass looking out at the kids playing in the cul de sac.  Here are so pictures from Mother's Day!!


















No comments:

Post a Comment