Friday, October 15, 2010

You know your baby is growing up....

You know your baby is growing up when he starts to eat real food!  I can't believe we have reached that point.  We gave Bennett his first taste in sweet potatoes for 4 nights and he really likes them.  After we finish this last jar we'll try another veggie, I'm thinking peas.  I can't wait to see his reaction to peas!!  I can't picture him liking them but maybe he will.  Anyway, here are some pictures from his first "meal"

That's the look of 'what in the world are they putting in my mouth?!

I think I like it!


So the other day I bought Bennett a Johnny Jump Up!  It's really cute and I put him in it for the first time the other night.  He didn't really "jump" in it but went around in circles.  He'll catch on soon I'm sure.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment