Friday, November 5, 2010

Halloween pictures

We decided to wait til Sunday night to go trick or treating.  It just didn't work out to go Saturday and we had no trick or treaters at our house.  I did take pictures of him in his costume since the weather was beautiful and I didn't want to risk passing up a good day outside.  I got some great shots and he seemed to like his cow outfit.  :)  So here they are:

















I am so pleased with how they turned out.  The weather was perfect and Bennett was great!!  Here are some unedited ones- the silly ones where he's looking at a leaf or a bug or the neighbor leaving their house.  :)  Still really cute though!
Hmmm, I wonder what's down there?

Look!  My feet!!

Hey, it's a bug and it's moving

Who's that?

Look Mom- my hand!

There's that bug again



Got to roll over!!

The grass is prickly

A leaf!  How neat!

What are they doing over there?
 A very successful Halloween this year!!  Can't help but think next year he'll be walking around and talking.  Now that's crazy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment