Friday, December 10, 2010

Santa Clause is Coming to Town!!

It's hard to believe it's Christmas time already!  This year has definitely been the fastest year of my life.  We've got our Christmas tree up, garland around the banister, and have been counting down the days to Christmas with our advent calendar.  So the only thing we needed to do was take Bennett to see Santa. :)  He did REALLY well.  We couldn't get a smile out of him to save our life but he didn't cry once!  It was definitely a great trip and I'm so excited to celebrate Bennett's first Christmas!!  Here are the 2 pictures we bought:
My favorite!

I did manage to snap a few with my own camera while we waited.  Here are the ones I got:


Such a cutie pie!!  Looking forward to making great memories this Christmas season!

My brother took some great pictures of Bennett the other day.  Here they are:
Love those beautiful blues!!



No comments:

Post a Comment