Thursday, January 27, 2011

I'm gonna miss that gummy smile!!

So last night I noticed Bennett's first tooth that broke through!!  I kept wondering when he'd get his teeth and I had just told Jason how I was kinda glad he didn't have any yet because I loved his cute gummy smile.  Well, now he's got his first tooth!!!  I was so excited when I saw it but it kinda makes me sad too.  Just another sign of him growing up.  Soon he'll have a whole mouth full!  :)  And let's hope he's not a biter too- I don't want to have to deal with a biter.  We tried to take a picture, but everytime we'd pull his lip down to get a good view of it, Bennett would stick his tongue out.  :)  I'll try again tonight and if we are successful I'll post it. 

Bennett's 9 month check up went well too.  He's on the bigger side of his percentiles, which doesn't surprise me. What did surprise me was the fact that he only weighed 22 pounds.  It feels like a sack of potatoes when you carry that boy- I just knew he'd weigh more than that!  :)  And he's 28.5 inches long, which means he's grown 8.5 inches since birth.  That amazes me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment