Wednesday, February 9, 2011

February Fun!

So here is February- about 2 and a half months til Bennett's first birthday!  As I was browsing through some pictures I had taken recently, I realized that Bennett doesn't really look like a baby anymore.  It was a sad moment but a moment that was sure to come.  He is such a handsome little thing.  Lately, when we're out in public, he will smile and laugh at anyone who comes up to talk to him.  This makes me think he's going to be a people person like Jason.  It's the cutest thing!  On another note, Bennett sure does love his oatmeal.  That's what he eats every night for supper.  I try to give him other stuff, but it doesn't seem like he likes it as much.  He gobbles his oatmeal down fast!! 

Just wanted to share some cute pictures we took last night while hanging out at the house.














No comments:

Post a Comment