Tuesday, June 21, 2011

426 days

It has been 426 whole days since Bennett was born!  Seems like a lot!  Bennett is getting more and more fun each day!  He loves to explore places that we don't normally let him go in, like the kitchen, our bedroom, the refrigerator, kitchen pantry, our master closet.  Usually we keep the kitchen gated off and our bedroom door shut, but if he hears any of those 2 things open, he makes a bee line for it!!  If I'm in the kitchen doing something I'll let him in there with me to play.  He loves to pull my pans off the kitchen cart and play with them.  Yesterday he took 2 steel pot lids and used them as cymbals.  :)  It was really cute!  He's not quite walking yet.  He'll take several steps every now and then but just can't seem to get enough courage to keep going.  (Either that or he knows he can get there faster if he crawls)  :) 

Lately, when he's had enough to eat, if there is any food left on his tray, he will move each piece of food to the cup holders on his highchair tray, one by one.  It's the funniest thing.  He'll be eating and all of a sudden he decides he's done and it's like he's cleaning his plate off.  :)  I guess I should be happy that he's not throwing all his food on the floor!  :)  He loves to feed himself with a spoon though.  I'll help him dip the spoon in the food and then he'll take it and put it in his mouth.  Won't be long before he won't need my help at all to eat.  He loves to eat though!!  He loves just about everything.  His favorite is still cheese but I try to limit that because he's easily stopped up.  :)  I bought him different flavored applesauces at the store last week.  He's loved all of those.  He loves green beans and black eyed peas.  Still loves bread and pasta!!  He's not too keen on lima beans or watermelon.  :) 

I'm gonna try to take his chair pictures tonight!!  I feel like he's really grown a lot this past month though!

No comments:

Post a Comment