Monday, August 29, 2011

Dear Bennett

Dear Bennett,

There is not enough words to really express how much I love you.  I don't think my heart could hold any more love!!  You are now 16 months and 1 week today, and you have the best little personality already!  I love watching you play with your toys and read your books.  You love to take things out of boxes and bags, spread them all over the floor, and then put them all back in!  You are growing into such a handsome little boy and Mommy and Daddy could not be more proud of you!  You love to go upstairs and play in your room and just yesterday you napped in your own big boy bed and did really really good!!  Pretty soon you'll be sleeping in there all the time!!

I love you so much and thank God for you every day!  I could not have asked for a better son to have- I would not trade you for anything!  He blessed us in a way that no one could come close to!!  God led me to your Daddy 11 years ago and now we have you!!  Life is good!!

Love always,
Mommy



You're getting so tall!

And you're so sweet!


Right  now you have 7 teeth and one pushing through


You love to rock your buddies!


Trying to play some music- you like to sing to Mommy too




You LOVE your Daddy!

Giving Daddy some love!


No comments:

Post a Comment