Thursday, September 29, 2011

Here fishy, fishy, fishy.....

While we were at the zoo last week, Bennett seemed to really show a lot of interest in the aquarium building there.  He loved looking at all the brightly colored fish.  So, since Jason and I both had Tuesday off from work, we decided to make a trip to Charleston to visit the SC Aquarium, somewhere we had both never been.  And since we are zoo members we got half off admission to the aquarium!!  Can't beat that.  Of course we started our Charleston trip with a visit at the Citadel- a must when we go to Charleston.  I just love that place and I love going back to where Jason and I said our vows.  It's such a special place and so beautiful.  I would love to take Bennett down there to see a parade one day.  Bennett loved running around Summerall field.  Thankfully the weather wasn't too hot and it was bearable being outside.

Shopping in the Citadel Gift Shop

Beautiful Summerall Field

Running around :)



In front of the chapel where Mommy and Daddy got married

Knocking on the door


A few cadets







Looking at all the fishies




Having so much fun!






He loved watching that little girl  :)






He made some friends there :)








We really had a good time.  Next I want to go to EdVenture and Monkey Joes- I think he'd love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment