Sunday, February 21, 2010

Dreading tomorrow....

So tomorrow I go for my 3 hour glucose test since I failed my 1 hour. Really not looking forward to it but hopefully it will go well. I've been trying to lay off the sweets this past week in hopes that will help. We'll see. My mom has the day off from work and is coming with me to keep me company.

On a side note, Jason is working on painting the nursery today! I'm so excited to see how the colors turn out. I picked an orange color for 2 of the walls and an off white for the other 2. I'm really hoping the orange isn't too bright. We will see and I'll post pictures of it when it's complete.

Today marks 29 weeks!! I honestly cannot believe how fast time is going. Bennett is moving around like crazy still and getting stronger. My feet and hands are starting to swell, which isn't fun but only 11 more weeks!

Here is a picture from last week when it snowed!
It's kinda far away but I didn't want a close-up. :)





















So, Jason got a lot of painting done in the nursery. I think the color looks pretty good and I'm hoping it will look better once everything is in there (and when the green tape is off the walls). The furniture will be white and we've got a brown chair to put in there. And I want to find some brown curtains and maybe a brown rug. We also found Jason's sock monkey and elephant from when he was little so we'll put those in there.
Here are some pictures:

No comments:

Post a Comment