Friday, February 26, 2010

What a beautiful day!!

The weather is beautiful outside today- sunny with the high in the 50s. I'm really looking forward to springtime and warmer weather! I'm really fortunate to be due in May, when the weather is warm and can take Bennett outside.

Monday I had my 3 hour glucose test and I passed!! What a relief! My mom went with me for support and I'm so glad she was there because time would have crept by. It wasn't fun getting there so early and being stuck 4 times, but worth it knowing I passed and don't have gestational diabetes. After the 3 long hours I was starving and I think my blood sugar got too low because the sweats and shakiness started. Thank goodness we were sitting down to eat! I'm so glad I don't have to go through that again...at least til our next child. :)

I had another check up this morning and it went well. I'm measuring about a week ahead, his heart beat was in the 140's and I gained a few pounds since our last appointment 2 weeks ago. I've got to start counting Bennett's movements to make sure he's moving enough. I guess I'll do that at night after I eat. He still continues to move all day and I can tell he's getting bigger and stronger. I can't wait til I can see him!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment