Monday, July 22, 2013

My sweet Bennett

I am sitting in bed, the night before Leah enters out family, with mixed emotions. So excited to meet our new baby girl but also a little sad that you won't be the baby any longer. You will now be her big  brother that she looks up to- Someone that will protect her, teach her, love her and be her lifelong friend. You will be an awesome big brother and words can't express how much I love you. It seems like last week we just brought you into this world, and now you are three years old and about to meet your new baby sister. Your life will be changing tomorrow, just as ours will, and I can only hope you are as excited as we are for this new adventure. 

With tears in my eyes and all the love I have, you are my sweet precious Bennett. I will always love you and you will always be my baby!!

Mommy

1 comment:

  1. Bennett will be a fabulous big brother! I always wanted a big brother... someone to look out for me when I was growing up. I can't wait to see pictures of them together, growing up together. So sweet!!

    ReplyDelete