Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Hello Everyone!

Everyone is doing it, right? And I've got a very good reason to start a blog- only because we're having a baby!! That's right, we're expecting- early May 2010.

Here's the proof:




















Today marks 5 weeks!
The fact that I'm pregnant really hasn't hit me yet. I think it has to do with the fact that I'm really not having any symptoms, so I don't really feel pregnant. I have the occasional cramping but other than that, that's it. I'll take that as a blessing because I'm sure it won't last long. I have my first doctor's appointment scheduled for September 28 at 1:00 and we are both so excited!! We both took the day off from work, which will be really nice. I'm praying everything is fine and the little baby is growing strong!

Even though it's early, I've already been thinking about baby names and
I'm finding it harder to pick out girl's names that I like. That probably means we'll be having a girl. :)

I took some pictures today, not that I'm showing yet but I thought I needed to have a starting point. So I'm starting off chunky but here they are:

No comments:

Post a Comment