Thursday, September 3, 2009

Pregnancy and Memory

I've always heard that when you get pregnant, your memory goes out the door. I never thought it started this early. Yesterday was one of those moments. I get all ready for work- have my phone, car keys, water, lip gloss (which I have to have) and now I'm ready to start another day of work. As always, I put on my lipstick on my way to work- only yesterday when I went to grab my lip stick out of my purse, my purse was no where to be found. I had left home without it!! Although, I guess I had all my necessities. :) I'm not off to a very good start!!

So tomorrow we will be telling some of our family- my mom and brothers and then Jason's parents. I plan to tell my dad on his birthday next month. I know it's early, but I really want them to know. I'm hoping they can keep it a secret for several more weeks, until we feel safer that everything is growing well. But, we're having them all over for dinner and will tell them then. I am so excited and I can't wait to see their reactions!!! I'll update with pictures tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment