Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Just 34 weeks left...

Sure does sound like a long time, but I know it will go by so fast! Before I know it, we'll have our little one here. Today marks 6 weeks- I'm curious to see if the doctor agrees with that later this month.



By now our little one is the size of a sweet pea.
Yep, that's it, a little sweat pea! It's hard to imagine
really...and to think that in only 34 weeks it will
probably be at least 7 pounds! Amazing, simply amazing!!!




I still have yet to experience true pregnancy symptoms. Still no morning sickness. Occasional cramping throughout the day and I have noticed that at night I'm more tired than usual but it's not anything I can't deal with. Less than 3 weeks now until our appointment and I couldn't be more excited. Before getting pregnant, I always thought I would want to wait to find out the sex, but I don't know if I can wait that long. :) We might just have to find out sooner.....

We got our first baby gift today! It felt so strange getting one that I'm actually going to keep! It's the cutest little baby frog rattle/blanket and it's so soft!!

I think that's all I can think of right now...I think I'm ready for bed now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment